What you will learn from this course:
- choosing tools, brushes and cosmetics, taking good care of them, and using them the best possible way;
- using color theory principles when choosing colors in make-up;
- making skin look flawless with the use of different types of foundations;
- contouring and creating the illusion of depth and a more sculpted look;
- slightly adjusting the shape of eyebrows and enhancing their beautiful shape with makeup;
- easily correcting various eye shapes and creating eye make-ups to make eyes really stand out;
- up-to-date ways of working with different types of lip products for correcting lip shape, creating lasting result, enhancing the lips with brighter lipsticks or using ‘nude’ shades to make eyes look even more expressive.
There are no special requirements for taking this course, only your desire to learn something new in the field of Beauty and Makeup.
It will take around 10 hours to go through all video tutorials. In addition to video materials, you’ll also receive a comprehensive workbook and a full list of make-up products used in the demo-videos that are highly praised by professionals due to their impeccable quality.
Remember, to acquire new skills, it is crucial to apply everything you learn in practice. It might take you up to 20 hours to repeat all the lessons at least once. However, for best results, it is recommended to do each of the makeups at least 2-3 times. Therefore, completion of this course might take you up to 60 hours, which will equal to passing makeup course in a real makeup school.
Glow Makeup School offers personal support to all course participants, arranging FREE monthly online sessions with Lana Vallo, where she will personally answer all possible questions and give practical advice on how to apply newly acquired skills. If you wish, you can also book individual practice sessions directly with Lana Vallo, where she will guide you personally and help you with you practice.
Upon completion of this course, all participants will receive a personal certificate from Glow Makeup school, signed by Lana Vallo.
Who this course is for:
- If you like to experiment with make-up and create stylish and clean looks either on yourself or on others, this course is for you
- If you are dreaming of an exciting career as a make-up artist
- If you want to take your makeup application skills to a new level